N0. 1 Blog for Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria

Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria | Duketundesblog: MINIMUM WAGE: I will lead Protest against other Governors - Oshiomhole

Wednesday 2 December 2015

MINIMUM WAGE: I will lead Protest against other Governors - Oshiomhole

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, yesterday assured the leadership of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC), while speaking at the 6th quadrennial national delegates conference on Non-Academic Staff Union of Educational and Associated Institutions (NASU) in Abuja, that he will not only join but lead the protest against any governor that fails to pay the agreed minimum wage.

He stated, that there was no justification for any governor not to pay the minimum wage, Vanguard reports.



“I have told my fellow governors that when the going gets tough, everybody will answer his father’s name. I am not and I will not support any government, any governor, federal or state that misunderstood the problem to focus on the weakest link.

“Be assured that you can count on me. If you want to organize protest, I will join. I will not only join to protest against refusal to pay minimum wage, but to press for the idea of minimum wage to be sustained.”

2 comments:

  1. oshio Baba Kenan.... propaganda man

    www.adenegift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easier said than done. We want action not talk

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting DTB today, Your opinion counts, Please drop your comments, opinion and advise in the comment section. Thanks again and don't forget to bookmark us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...