N0. 1 Blog for Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria

Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria | Duketundesblog: Top 7 Secret societies that are running the World

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Top 7 Secret societies that are running the World


This post analyse top 7 of the most powerful secret societies that run the affairs of the world, These groups have forever remain a source of intrigue: What are they discussing, What influence are they exerting, What happens behind closed doors? See list of select organizations that have a definite effect on the world below:


1. The G8: Head of government from 8 greatest global powers which include the United States, Japan, Germany, France, Russia, The United Kingdom, Italy and Canada. Major world decision are made in their meetings but kept a secret.

2. The Bavarian illuminati: A group from the 18th century devoted to the opposition of superstition and obscurantism.

3. Skull and Bones: The Yale fraternity is a gathering of the biggest names in American society from Goodyear, Kellogg to the Bush.

4. The Bilderberg Group: Top secret discussion group of the richest and most powerful in a select location each year.

5. The Freemasons: This secret society, whose members are selected in a meeting after an initiation ritual, essentially brings together men of common kinship who may favour each other in various political and economy sector.

6. The Opus Dei: A secret Catholic organization with thousands of members from the intellectual, political and economic elites supported by the Vatican. The group exerts an influence of several government.

7. The Knights of Columbus: This is another Christian-influenced fraternity, essentially devoted to charity work globally.

2 comments:


  1. Hello. veiwer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join
    the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to

    become a member of the hood but I was scam several times ,

    before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the

    agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I

    can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to

    obtain the membership form which I did and today, am so happy to

    say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $

    360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in

    Africa and am also known all over the world with the business

    given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which

    I want . .. ... I know so many people may be on my lane also

    looking for help .Here is his>> Email dgreatpowerfullilluminati@gmail .com

    You can get in touch with him. OR contact him with this number whatsapp
    +2347052302954, thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the Great 8 definitely has the influence because they are... mmm... political organization, maybe? The leaders of biggest (and wealthiest) countries? And the rest are just speculations. I think so. I think you'd better write about how to write a proposal paper for college than about secret societies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting DTB today, Your opinion counts, Please drop your comments, opinion and advise in the comment section. Thanks again and don't forget to bookmark us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...