N0. 1 Blog for Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria

Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria | Duketundesblog: Tyra Banks shares make up free photo

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Tyra Banks shares make up free photo

41 year old American television personality Tyra Banks who's also former talk show host, producer, author, actress, and former model shared a make-up free photo of herself on instagram today and the picture is current;y trending online because she looks so different, with an uneven face and dark spots noticeable on her face. see the photo below:
      Tyra Banks 2012 Shankbone.JPG
 She wrote; 'You know how people say #no filter but you know there's a freakin' filter on their pic? Or maybe there's a smidge of retouching going on but they're lying and saying it's all raw & real? Well, this morn, I decided to give you a taste of the really real me. I wanted to smooth out my dark circles so badly!!! But I was like, "Naw, Ty. Show 'em the real you. So...here I am. Raw. And there you are...looking at me, studying this picture. Maybe you're thinking, "Whoa, she looks rough." And if you are, great! You deserve to see the real me. The really real me. #RawAndReal'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting DTB today, Your opinion counts, Please drop your comments, opinion and advise in the comment section. Thanks again and don't forget to bookmark us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...