N0. 1 Blog for Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria

Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria | Duketundesblog: David Gest dead: Producer and Micheal Jackson's childhood friend dies age 62

Wednesday 13 April 2016

David Gest dead: Producer and Micheal Jackson's childhood friend dies age 62


American entertainer, comedian, producer and television personality, David Gest was found dead yesterday at the Four Seasons hotel in Canary Warf, London. He was 62-years-old. Police are treating the case as 'not suspicious.'

Gest, became famous for having series of surgeries with his pop-star friend Micheal Jackson.


He met Jackson at Walton School in Panorama City, California, when Michael was 10 and he was 15. Gest went on to live the Jackson family for some time as a teenager.


Gest said that Jackson convinced him to have surgery on his face and he had a nose job and face-lift in the early 1980s and a hair transplant in 1990.

He told ITV's Loose Women earlier this year: 'I had a facelift when I was very young because Michael Jackson said to me, "You've got to make yourself always look better".

'I thought to myself, "Oh I'll do this because Michael told me." What an idiot I was. I'm telling people be who you are, you do not need to do plastic surgery, it's the stupidest thing in the world.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting DTB today, Your opinion counts, Please drop your comments, opinion and advise in the comment section. Thanks again and don't forget to bookmark us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...