N0. 1 Blog for Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria

Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria | Duketundesblog: This father is turning 15 and his son turns 5 on the same day

Saturday 27 February 2016

This father is turning 15 and his son turns 5 on the same day

You read or hear some stories/news and you will be like WTF! how can this happen? Well the story of this father and son is just one of those weird stories. Fred Shekoufeh the father is 15, while his son Eric is just 5, yes you read that right and you may want to ask how can, they don't look it?

Fred and his son Eric were coincidentally born on February 29, the father and son who lived in La Mesa, California. Are two a kind whose bonding goes way beyond genetics, i will say.

The father Fred will be celebrating his 15th official birthday, while Eric will also be celebrating his fifth on Monday 29, February. According to Time.com the unusual occurrence is 1 in 2.1million so Fred and Eric are so unique.


Eric Shekoufeh said sharing such an unusual birthday with his dad is "pretty incredible," but admits being born on February 29 has some challenges.

"I get lots of jokes about whether I should celebrate on Feb. 28 or March 1," Eric said, adding that he tries to stretch it out on both days.
"It's a weird day. People don't recognize it on social media, but when they find out, they never forget it."

Eric further declared that his favorite birthday so far was in 2012, when he turned "four."

"Everyone and their mother made a joke about me turning four, and that four-year-old's shouldn't be able to drive cars. Well, evidently I could," he said. "I was glad to have an actual birthday on such on emphatic year: getting a license. No confusion at the DMV. I hope I can say the same when I'm going out for my 21st.
"
This year, Shekoufeh, a student at UCLA, plans to do more of his celebrating at Big Bear over the weekend.

"I don't plan to push it over to March 1st," he said.

He said he is more excited about next year when he will officially turn 21 and can legally drink alcohol.

"Legally, I should be able to drink on the 28th, but I'm expecting a bouncer to look at my license and tell me it's a fake," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting DTB today, Your opinion counts, Please drop your comments, opinion and advise in the comment section. Thanks again and don't forget to bookmark us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...