N0. 1 Blog for Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria

Literary Openings, Gadgets and News in Nigeria | Duketundesblog: Drunk Brit mistakenly bought a £30k bus in Ibiza

Thursday 25 August 2016

Drunk Brit mistakenly bought a £30k bus in Ibiza

A Brit who was out partying in Ibiza did the unthinkable after getting drunk. David Little, from Durham made an outrageous purchase just a few minutes after midnight on Wednesday while drinking with friends near superclub space in the party island when he bought a bus on his smartphone.

David, who works at a gym splashed out the most outrageous drunken purchase: a £30,000 bus.


He wrote on his facebook: "Still can't believe what I did last night in Ibiza."

The partygoer was "absolutely loving life with not a care in the world" at trendy open-air club Ushuaia when he decided to buy the 40ft vehicle – for reasons not even he is sure of.
Still can't believe what I did last night in Ibiza.
So I was in Ushuaia last night absolutely loving life with not a care in the world, and the night just flew over, when I left the night club I took my phone out of my pocket and realised I had bought a £30,000 grand bus.... WTF.. I actually can't believe this is happening..
Ibiza ruins lives!!!! #fact

"I actually can't believe this is happening," he wrote, alongside a picture of his extravagant spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting DTB today, Your opinion counts, Please drop your comments, opinion and advise in the comment section. Thanks again and don't forget to bookmark us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...